Due to COVID-19 services are available online via Facebook Live and YouTube. May 17th we will have on-site morning worship services at 8:30 & 11:00 with social distancing protocols. See below.
“Safe” Worship Guidelines (8:30am & 11:00am)
Beginning Sunday, May 17, we will return to our sanctuary to worship together in person. Your help is needed to keep all attendees as safe as possible from Covid-19. Here are a few guidelines for all of us to follow:
- Sit together as a family on one pew. Practice social distancing by maintaining six feet between others, using every other pew.
- Limit building use to the Sanctuary and restrooms immediately behind the Sanctuary. Sanctuary doors will open 15 minutes before each service.
- Feel free to wear your mask and gloves.
- We will not pass the offering plates but tithe boxes will be at all entrances. Just drop your tithe/offering in the box as you come in or go out.
- Remember … there are three ways to join in worship: on-site in the sanctuary, using Facebook live, or using Zoom conference calling. We encourage you to join in the format which is best for you and your family. Please do not put yourself at risk If you are in a high-risk group.
- No Sunday School
- No Nursery
- No Children’s Church
- No Evening Service
I look forward to seeing you this Sunday, if not in person then via Facebook Live or Zoom Conference Call. We can make our time together as safe as possible by following the guidelines. My goal is to slowly move back to our normal church schedule over the coming months. Be patient … we’ll get there soon!
In HIS Service,
Deuteronomy 33:13 (KJV)
And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD [be] his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath,
Click here to read more!